Where did you meet?
We kind of knew each other before we started dating because he was/is my best friends brother haha. But our first date was at his parents house.
How long did you date before you were married?
umm...a little over 3 years. All you other crazy mormons answers are like.. "3 weeks... 3 months.." :) hehe
How long have you been married?
1 year 3 months :)
What is your favorite quality of his?
My Favorite? Hmm, I dunno if this is a 'correct' answer. But i think i love about Dusty that we are so much alike. Its like we are best friends who can spend time together and its so.. easy! Qualities in Dusty that other people might think are different, I find endearing because its so much like me and i'm glad i can be myself around Dusty. :)
What is your favorite feature of his?
his FEET. lol.. The man has nice feet!
Does he have a nickname for you?
How about..."HEY YOU!" haha "Stefi Rae!?" haha. Normally he'll only say Stefi Rae if he knows hes slightly in the dog house lol
What is his favorite color?
Blue.
What is his favorite food?
Fast Food in general is Dustys favorite. His favorite that I make is stuffed chicken parmigan though. Which i rarely make haha. Bad wifey!
What is his favorite sport?
Freaking Football. I hate football, if ya didn't know haha.
When and where was your first kiss?
When.. hmm...I remember the TIME was 11:11 (theres a story haha). but i don't remember the day!! It was in 2004 though!

Do you have any children?
Does Ellie Mae count?
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
haha, we both have different ideas of what our 'favorite' thing to do as a couple would be. His favorite thing would probably be, stay at home all day watching sports and eating popcorn. While my favorite days are when we are OUTTA the house doing anything other than watching sports lol. We love going out to eat though :)

How old is he?
a geezer, at age 23
What is his favorite type of music?
Rock for sure. Mine too!
7 comments:
(ahem) I'd just like to point out that you were just a BABY when you first started dating so of course you had to wait FOREVER to get married. :) LOL
Don't mock. I'll get you back. :)
lol I know i know.. I only said it cause id rather have the cool '3 month' story than the..lame 3 YEAR story. ;)
Oh darn, Dana stole my clever little comment. Shawn and I's 'courtship' WAS short but I was considered a Mormon old maid... I was married when I was 23... absolutely ancient in Mormon gal years, giggle. I had a total blast in college and I was a little slower than other gals to get hitched, laughter!!
A geezer at 23? Man I feel old! Cute blog background! I haven't heard of dots! I thought I stalked all the background sites... :)
I loved reading this. Your "freakin football" comment made me laugh!
haha I didn't mean 23 was OLD.. i meant Dusty is old for his age ;) But yeah i saw the DOTS on someone ELSE's blog and totally stole the idea lol
I am totally there with you at Freaking football. And when its not football, its basketball or baseball.
Post a Comment