Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Why??

Why is my Biological Clock's Alarm blaring in my 20 year old brain??

6 comments:

danakat said...

Because someone set it.
Wonder who?

Don't fight it. Trust me. I've been there and it just gets more obnoxious.

Dawn, said...

Pray!!! There may be a little spirit that needs to be here now, go ask Him if that is the case!!

Cari said...

I second Dawn. I didn't really want Noah and Eden to be as close in age as they are but I just CRAVED another baby so bad. We prayed and I got the feeling that she was waiting and the rest is history. Pray together and fast, then do what you are prompted to do, even if it doesn't work for your timeline. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Jenni said...

I agree with Dawn and Cari - PRAY - children are one of Heavenly Fathers greastest blessings to us.

Beth said...

Hehehe, bless your heart. I know what you mean. I felt too young to have a baby and be done with the "youthful" part of my life. But just pray about it with your hubby. You'll know what to do.

Lacey Freeman said...

I second Dawn and Cari, and especially Cari about CRAVING another baby...it was totally the same for me. I probably would never have Davis if I didn't do it when I did...and that would be sad..