This is such a MYSTERY. For Christmas last year, Dusty got me this really cute brown hat from that Mountain High store at bridgestreet. I love it and wore it often to work out or on Saturdays when my hair was ugly. Its a darn cute hat!! Out of NOWHERE... my hat went missing. We looked and looked and looked and i just gave up and wore a different hat when I went running. Well, the other day as I was going into my closet to look for my 'Special Shoebox of Memories' for YW ..in the depths of my closet, THERE WAS THE HAT!!!!! I ran out gasping and making a nice big dramatic scene for dusty because I FOUND THE HAT!!!!! This was 2 nights ago that I found it. Come the next evening when we were about to go for a walk, i excitedly started to look for the Hat wherever i'd put it to wear it. But guess what. It's MISSING again. We have looked high and low... tore apart the couch, the bed, the closet... WHY AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THIS HAT!?!!!? Come back to me, brown hat! I miss you!
My Experience with....
8 years ago

5 comments:
That is really quite hilarious. It is a cute hat, too. I can't stand when I want to use something and I can't find it. Good luck!
Mysterious INDEED!!! Did the dog eat it, grin?
Crazy!!! What a mystery!
And lemme help you with the camera. I will explain all your basic settings. Come over one evening next week when you get off work. I'll give you the low down.
LOL! I agree with Dawn!
Thanks Jessica! I totally win, Thank You!!!!!
Post a Comment