Monday, September 21, 2009

Bad Doggie!!

My newest dog, Gus... he has discovered JUMPING ON MY BED. More specific, Jumping on my bed after running in the rain soaked yard. I love my comforter, and was so sad about this :(. Just telling the story to my family brought me to TEARS(hormonal much?). Let's hope the dry cleaners can save my bedspread!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little stinker! :) I hope you can get those stains out to!

Emily H. said...

Oh man, is this that new comforter you bought with your found birthday money? That sucks- sorry cry baby. lol :)

Mandi said...

You almost made me cry when you were telling us the story last night and crying! I'm sorry Gus is having some issues right now... I too hope the dry cleaners can work their magic and save the comforter!

Clarissa said...

Oh so sad!!

Beth said...

I ruined my beautiful white target comforter trying to bleach a stain out... HOpe the cleaners can fix it! (I bought another one at Target... shhh!! don't tell my hubby!)