
Lancome Hypnose Mascara is absolutely The Best. No questions about it. Its pricey, yes. But so worth it !

I really love Benefit's erase paste concealer. It looks wonderful and not cakey at All.

Oh my favorite eyeliner ever! My sister had given me this Clinique black gel eyeliner last Christmas and I am in love. I get alot of compliments on it and now my Momma wants it ;).

Basically.. This is one of my favorite eyeshadow sets ever in the universe. Its Benefit's Big Beautiful Eyes and it is kind of awesome.

I also really LOVE Clinique's little duo eyeshadow sets. I have one similar to this but the darker shade is a deep purple. Lovely for green eyes. I think clinique eyeshadows are the most velvety and long lasting!
I also really like this sheer red lipgloss from Clinique. Nice color!
*****AND! Because my sister is rad, she says that anyone who happens upon my blog that would like to order some CLINIQUE, (The #1 makeup brand in the WORLD!) from her (She works at Clinique), She will ship it to you for FREE, Giftwrap for FREE, and best of all, throw in FREE MAKEUP GOODIES with it!!! So what're you waiting for? Shoot her an email at gmjs4@aol.com or you can give her a buzz at 704-544-0113 ext 5019. Ask for JESSI!
3 comments:
Um, yes, I will be contacting your sister, thank you very much! : ) Can she get me Lancome too? ;) J/K.
I have that Benefit eye set. Love it!
Yes I can grab you guys Lancome, Estee Lauder, fragrance, Clarins, Shiseido and of COURSE Clinique
:-) Free shipping for all! YAY! hahaha
Luv
jessi
Post a Comment